So, what can you expect from the upcoming episodes in Melancholy Man? The truth is, I want you to decide. For my first upcoming episodes, I plan to cover a series of subjects, but ultimately I would love to tune in to content more suited to my audience. If you have any ideas or feedback, please email me on [email protected]man.co.uk.
As for some of the topics I expect to cover in the upcoming episodes, here’s a non-extensive list:
- Artificial Intelligence, can it help depression?
- Are drugs being overprescribed for mental health issues?
- Is depression curable?
- Is depression a symptom of modern-day life?
- What role does empathy play in depression?
- How does circumstantial depression become clinical?
- What is mindfulness?
And much more!